CFB Daily Plays
Week 1 late slate targets. The late slate post will essentialy be a cheat sheet post today, with more detailed write-ups by the 3rd week of the season as the depth charts become a little more clear.
- Dak Prescott – Dual threat QB which is so valuable in CFB. Miss St. should roll pretty easily in this one and Prescott should have a big game.
- Cody Kessler – Kessler is not a dual threat guy, but he is very efficient through the error and the Trojans have a great matchup that they should cruise through.
- Vernon Adams – DK Only.
- Kyle Allen – Nice price point on Allen in what should be a very competitive game.
- Samaje Perine
- Elijah McGuire
- Tre Madden – Madden has a very nice price tag where his production from 2013 (when he was healthy) isn’t being factored into his price.
- Kelvin Taylor – Florida has a dreamy matchup against a team that can’t stop the run.
- JuJu Smith
- Sterling Shepard
- Byron Marshall – DK Only
- Travis Rudolph – Rudolph should benefit from an increased roll for FSU this season.
- De’Runnya Wilson – Wilson has a relatively attractive price tag for his upside.
- Jake McGee
- Kody Kohl – Kohl is an attractive alternative to McGee on FanDuel where you can save a little cap.