CFB Week 2 Early
The Early Only plays article will be more of a cheat sheet with the late slate gettting more love in the write-up. We still use the same data for both articles, we will just alternate early and late with complete write-ups and cheat sheets.
- Cardale Jones
- Luke Falk
- Malik Zaire
- C.J. Beathard
- Lamar Jacks0n
Cardale Jones is clearly one of the top targets on the slate if salary cap isn’t a concern as he faces a weak defense. Malik Zaire is one of my favorite plays this week as a solid value play thiss week who will see an increased roll with Folston. Zaire is better value on DraftKings and Fantast Aces. Lamar Jackson is an elite value option if you’re looking to save a little on the early slate. Jackson is a dual threat guy who can get it done on the ground as he has over 100 yards rushing.
- Nick Chubb
- Alex Collins
- C.J. Prosise
- Jaylen Walton
- Paul James
C.J. Prosise has a big opportunity with Folston OUT for the season for the Irish. Prosise has a major boost in roll the next few weeks so now is the best time to take advantagae. Nick Cubb is a top play candidate who has to play on multiple sites when college goes live. The pricing is soft enough where the fiting Chubb in is a pretty easily move on 2 sites. Jaylen Walton
Walton and James are both interesting sources of salary cap relief if you’re looking to save a little at the running back position. Both players have the ability and game script to the find the endzone.
- Leonte Carroo – Leonte Carroo is back and he ranks as a top play today for RotoMinds against a very poor Washington State defense. Carroo is a high upside player who is cash game viable.
- Nelson Spruce – Spruce is similar to Antonio Brown in the NFL where he just gets a ton of targets making it very easy for him to hit value without scoring a TD. This allows Spruce to really rack up the DFS points if he can find the endzone.
- Dom Williams – Several Washington State WR’s are in play here with Williams, Cracraft, Tomas,
- Gabe Marks. Dom Williams is the guy that stands out as having the most upside of the bunch but any of them are candidates for a solid game in what should be a high scoring shoot-out.
- Tajaie Sharp – Sharp isn’t available on every site but he is an exception value on FanDuel where he is a core target for FanDuel in both cash and GPP. We love players who are only available on 1 of the sites because they are often over looked.
- Hunter Henry
- Rodney Mills
- Chad Olsen
- Jeb Blazevich
- Cem Serigino
- Jake Butt
Hunter Henry is once again the top projected play at tight end. Once again I will share my thoughts of TE being a silly position for college football… but I don’t make the rules so here we are. Rodney Mills is a FD only play that should be heavily involved in the passing game in a very nice team matchup. Jake Butt saw a few more targets than we expected last week and we think he might be in line for an equal work load this week as the Spartans take on Oregon in an important non-conferemce game.