We get six games tonight in the association tonight. Toronto @ Indiana, Cleveland @Detroit, Milwaukee @ Miami, Memphis @ Dallas, Chicago @ Golden State, and Washington @ Los Angeles Lakers.
The Memphis Grizzlies are the only team playing on the 2nd half of a back to back set.
Click here for Tuesday’s NBA Projections with Baseline, Floor and Ceiling numbers for every player. (Updated at 3:30 PM EST)
View tonight’s optimal lineup. (Updated at 6:30 PM EST)
|TOR||@||IND||TOR by 3.5 194.5|
|CLE||@||DET||CLE by 8.0 204.5|
|MIL||@||MIA||MIA by 4.0 183.0|
|MEM||@||DAL||DAL by 4.5 201.0|
|CHI||@||GSW||GSW by 9.5 211.0|
|WAS||@||LAL||WAS by 8.5 197.0|
- D.J. Augustin – $6,000 – FanDuel manually adjusted the price of Augustin after his 50 fantasy point performance against the Raptors. Augstin played 37 minutes last game while filling in for the injured Brandon Jennings. Augustin is averaging 0.77 FD points per minute this season, in primarily a bench role. With the increased usage and minutes, its reasonable to assume that .77 FD/Min will be the floor for Augustin in the short term. Some quick math shows 37 minutes * 0.77 fantasy points/minute = 28.5 FD points. D.J. Augustin is still a near must play even with his elevated price tag at $6,000.
- Beno Udrih – $3,900 – Mike Conley left last night’s game with a wrist injury and is currently questionable for tonight’s game against Dallas. Memphis is playing way up in pace tonight on a b2b, which means its a great opportunity to target bench players. Udrih should see 25+ minutes tonight regardless of Conley’s situation. If Conley is unable to go, Udrih becomes a must play.
- Other Point Guards to target – (Stephen Curry, John Wall, Derrick Rose and George Hill)
- Klay Thompson
- Bradley Beal
- Monta Ellis
- Rodney Stuckey
- Courtney Lee (If Tony Allen is OUT)
- LeBron James – $11,000 – LeBron has been on fire since resting earlier this month. LeBron is a near must play in cash games on the short slate. LeBron is averaging 48.5 FanDuel points over his last seven games. LeBron shouldn’t really require a write up.
- Jeff Green $5,300 – Green is fitting in nicely in his new home in Memphis. Tonight is another great spot to target Green, especially if Tony Allen is unable to play again tonight.
- Solomon Hill (If CJ Miles is OUT)
- Draymond Green
- Greg Monroe
- Zach Randolph
- Pau Gasol
- David West
- Taj Gibson
- Andre Drummond
- Marc Gasol
- Hassan Whiteside – $6,000 – Whiteside is doing his best to the his NBA2K15 rating up (All he could talk about after the game was his 2K rating). Whiteside recorded his first triple double in 25 minutes on Saturday against the Bulls. Whiteside has 12 blocks… 24 fantasy points worth of blocked shots! The Heat have already announced that Whiteside will start tonight against the Bucks. If Whiteside can stay out of foul trouble he should continue to post solid lines.
- Timofey Mozgov