Wednesday brings us a massive 11 game NBA slate with 5 teams playing on the 2nd half of a back to back.
Toronto, Cleveland, Washington, Detroit and Dallas.
Click here for Wednesday’s NBA Projections with Baseline, Floor and Ceiling numbers for every player. (Updated by 3:30 PM EST)
View tonight’s optimal lineup. (Updated by 6:30 PM EST)
|DET||@||PHI||Detroit by a lot|
|POR||@||CLE||CLE by 6.0 204.0|
|BKN||@||ATL||ATL by 13.5 194.0|
|SAC||@||TOR||TOR by 7.0 206.0|
|BOS||@||MIN||BOS by 3.5 202.5|
|DEN||@||NOR||NOR by 6.5 202.5|
|OKC||@||NYK||OKC by a lot|
|CHA||@||SAS||SAS by 12.5 190.5|
|LAC||@||UTA||LAC by 6.5 200.0|
|WAS||@||PHO||PHO by 5.0 211.0|
- D.J. Augustin – $6,000 – Repeat from yesterday. Just play D.J. Augustin. FanDuel manually adjusted the price of Augustin after his 50 fantasy point performance against the Raptors. Augstin played 37 minutes last game while filling in for the injured Brandon Jennings. Augustin is averaging 0.77 FD points per minute this season, in primarily a bench role. With the increased usage and minutes, its reasonable to assume that .77 FD/Min will be the floor for Augustin in the short term. Some quick math shows 37 minutes * 0.77 fantasy points/minute = 28.5 FD points. D.J. Augustin is still a near must play even with his elevated price tag at $6,000.
- Other Point Guards to target – (John Wall, Kyle Lowry, Damian Lillard, Isaiah Thomas, Langston Galloway)
- James Harden
- Tyreke Evans
- Eric Bledsoe
- Evan Turner (Questionable)
- Rudy Gay – $7,900 – I love Rudy Gay tonight in a revenge game back in Toronto. The Raptors are on the second half of a b2b and traveling over night from Indiana. Gay is averaging right around 1 FD/Min this season and the SF vs Toronto matchup is elite.
- LeBron James – $11,000 – LeBron continues to shine in the month of January. LeBron is a strong target in cash games again tonight against the Blazers.
- Trevor Ariza
- Kevin Durant
- K.J. McDaniels
- Anthony Davis – $11,400 – Prime matchup for the Brow at home against the Nuggets.
- Paul Millsap
- Greg Monroe
- Jason Smith
- LaMarcus Aldridge
- Derrick Favors
- DeMarcus Cousins – $11,100 – Cousins is averaging a ridiculous 1.35 FD/Min this season and that number hasn’t really regressed as the season has settled in. Cousins is also playing a 38.7 minutes per game over his last 5 games. Quick math gives us 1.35*38.7 = 52.25 points assuming an average matchup.
- Andre Drummond
- Timofey Mozgov
- Gorgui Dieng