Sunday, July 26th DFS MLB Plays
Full slate + Coors today. We are playing 1 total lineup for the “Early Only” slate and our normal set up for the all-day slate. The write-up will be much shorter today due to time.
- Gerrit Cole
- Jacob deGrom
- Zack Greinke
- Andrew Heaney
- Danny Salazar
- Michael Wacha
- Joe Ross
- Jason Hammel
- Dallas Keuchel
- Aaron Nola
Gerrit Cole is the clear cut top play for us today at starting pitcher at home against the Nationals. Cole is a large favorite at -170 with a total of 7. Cole has been dominant at home all season and there is no reason for that to change this afternoon. Cole has a solid 9.5 K/9 rate that should give him plenty of upside against a watered down Nationals lineup. Jacob deGrom and Zack Greinke are both great options in tournaments but they face each other so once again it’s difficult to project a win for either player and we need those 4 points on FanDuel. Andrew Heaney gets the Rangers at home (negative park shift for Texas) today where he is a large favorite and a great candidate to get the win on FanDuel. The Angels bats should provide more than enough run support against Nick Martinez. Joe Ross is definitely worth a look in tournaments due to price but the win is obviously impossible to project against Cole.
- Victor Martinez
- Kyle Schwarber
- Tucker Barnhardt/Brayan Pena
- Michael McKenry
1st Base Rankings
- Joey Votto – #1 overall player in the model. Great play today at Coors Field against Kyle Kendrick
- David Ortiz – Might go under owned due to lineups not being out for the late night game and the weather threat
- Paul Goldschmidt
- Albert Pujols – Love Pujols against Nick Martinez
- Anthony Rizzo
2nd Base Rankings
- Brandon Phillips/Ivan DeJesus – Great price point for Coors Field and usually good lineup spot.
- Scooter Gennett
- Joe Panik
- Ian Kinsler – Love the Tigers tonight on Sunday Night Baseball at Fenway
- DJ LeMahieu – Good spot for DJ but the price isn’t very attractive for the skill set.
3rd Base Rankings
- Todd Frazier – Frazier is easily the top play at 3B tonight hitting 3rd in the Reds lieup at Coors. Top target in all formats if you have the cap space.
- Alex Rodriguez – 3 HR’s last night and he has a great shot at picking up another today if he is in the lineup.
- Pablo Sandoval – Sandoval is in a massive slump right now but he still ranks well and should be another player who goes under owned
- Matt Carpenter
- Troy Tulowitzki – Obvious top play every night the Rockies are at home.
- Jose Iglesias – Love Iglesias in tournaments even with a poor lineup spot at the bottom of the order for the Tigers
- Eugenio Suarez
- Carlos Correa
- Xander Bogaerts
Outfield Tier 1:
Mike Trout, Corey Dickerson, Carlos Gonzalez, Nelson Cruz, Charlie Blackmon, Rajai Davis, Marlon Byrd, Jay Bruce, Hanley Ramirez
Outfield Tier 2:
Carlos Gomez, Joey Butler, Ryan Braun, David Peralta, A.J. Pollock, Carlos Beltran, Jose Bautista, Gerardo Parra, J.D. Martinez, Kole Calhoun
Mike’s Top Six Team Stacks
Reds – Votto, Frazier, Suarez, Bruce, Byrd
Rockies – Blackmon, Gonzalez, Tulowitzki, Dickerson, McKenry
Angels – Trout, Pujols, Giavotella, Calhoun, Gillaspie
Tigers – Davis, Martinez, Kinsler, Martinez, Cespedes, Iglesias
Yankees – Gardner, Ellsbury, Rodriguez, Teixeira, Beltran
Cubs – Schwarber, Rizzo, Bryant, Fowler, Coghlan